Reliance Notary, a division of Reliance Admin
Judy M. Reyes, Notary Public, State of California, and member of the NNA (National Notary Association),
I provide services by appointment, either at my Sonoma CA office or at your site (mobile notary). Call 800-921-2756.
What is a Notary Public? Notaries Public are administrative officials. The office of the California Secretary of State regulates Notary Public practice in our state. Our chief roles are to verify the identity of signers of documents, and to witness and administer oaths attesting that the facts in an oral statement or document are indeed true.
Notary Loan Signing Agent:
* Certified and background-checked by the NNA as a Notary Signing Agent.
* Travel to office or to borrowers' home. Weekend and evening availability.
* Direct loan signing for banks, title companies, mortgage brokers, etc.
* Primary service area is Sonoma, Napa, Solano, and Marin counties. Other areas negotiable and subject to higher fees.
* In your home or office.
* Standard Notarial Acts: fees determined by CA Secretary of State.
* Plus $10 per trip to locations within 10 miles roundtrip miles of Sonoma, CA and with 24 hours prior notice.
* For less than 24 hours notice, add $10.
* For distances farther than 20 miles roundtrip, add mileage $0.50 per mile over 20.
Resource: California Secretary of State, Notary Public information: http://www.sos.ca.gov/business/notary/